Wednesday, December 1, 2004

Timely tips

Great lists worth perusing, especially this time of year!

Clutter-Free Gift Ideas

Traveling With Children

Our soon-to-be-6-year-old niece is having a birthday party Saturday. She really doesn't need a thing! So I've about decided to subscribe to a magazine for her. I think she would like that. Probably Clubhouse, Jr. from Focus on the Family would be my first choice, but I'm pretty sure they already get that. I looked at Ladybug but it was something like $40 a year! That's way too much! So the other option I found was Your Big Back Yard. I've seen that before. Lots of colorful animal photos. It's only $15 for 12 issues, so I'll probably go with that. I can't really think of any other Christian magazine for young kids. She is one of 5 children. Maybe I'll subscribe to magazines for all of them for their birthdays this coming year. Kids love to get mail! At least, mine do! I never know what to get these kids, so maybe this is the answer.

No comments: