The Lord is working a major renovation in my house right now. It could out rate This Old House or HGTV any day of the week. I plan on posting a devotion some time today, probably this evening after church! My blogging journey started for purely fleshly reasons. I stand in amazement at the things that the Lord has done for me through blogging! Thanks fpr visiting me, feel welcome anytime! Jennifer
7 comments:
Have a great Sunday Karla!
Beautiful and thought provoking scripture. thanks and blessings.
Sarah x
Hi Karla,
I hope you're having a wonderful Sunday. Thanks for stopping by to visit me.
Love and Hugs,
Hope
The Lord is working a major renovation in my house right now. It could out rate This Old House or HGTV any day of the week. I plan on posting a devotion some time today, probably this evening after church! My blogging journey started for purely fleshly reasons. I stand in amazement at the things that the Lord has done for me through blogging! Thanks fpr visiting me, feel welcome anytime! Jennifer
Couldn't have said it better myself...love your house!
I have always liked that verse.
I featured the gift you gave me on my blog! Thanks, again! Can't wait to read it!
Katherine
That is such a neat picture. To God be glory. xo Rachel
Post a Comment