Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Make Me a Blessing

I just love getting letters and packages in the mail, don't you? Last week I received a package from my friend, Laura, that included a hand-written note and two CDs of her beautiful music. As I popped the CDs into my computer to listen to while I worked, Laura's inspirational music was an encouragement to me.

Now, I'm not a gifted musician like Laura is. My talents seem to lie in other areas. But whatever my gifts may be (and I'm still considering that) I want to use them to be a blessing. I'm praying the Lord will show me areas where I can encourage those around me.

Thank you, Laura, for blessing me!

Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all,
especially to those who are of the household of faith.
Galatians 6:10

3 comments:

Toots said...

Karla, what a surprise I found on your blog when I went to my Reader this morning!
I am so thankful to hear the music has been an encouragement! That's what I always hope it will be!
I know how powerful other people's music has been for me over the years! Blessings, my friend!

LaRona said...

One of your gifts is the gift of helping others. As the recipient of your assistance many times, I am grateful for your gift. Your brother possesses the same gift =) and it truly is a blessing!

Muum said...

looks good! I mailed myself some 'antique' sheet music from my visit to my mom's home! (desperate for mail!)