Thursday, August 14, 2008

Thursday Thirteen - Edition #30 - "R"

Continuing with my alphabet theme, here are 13 things in my life that start with R:
  1. Radio. I like listening to shows from the 1930s - 1950s.
  2. Ramblin' Roads. A really great blog! ;-)
  3. Read-Alouds. Our favorite part of the school day.
  4. Reading. My favorite activity.
  5. Rebecca. One of my favorite girl's names!
  6. Recipes. I enjoy trying new ones.
  7. Reminiscing. I love to listen to older people share their memories.
  8. Red. My current favorite color.
  9. Roads to Everywhere. My website.
  10. Road Trip. Our favorite kind of vacation.
  11. Rose and Gray. My wedding colors.
  12. Route 66. We'd love to follow as much of it as we can sometime.
  13. RVing. Something we love to do as a family.

4 comments:

A Romantic Porch said...

Karla, That is so cool, AND I never knew that red was your favorite color...and isn't Rachel one of your favorite names? (joking) xo rachel

Carrie said...

Your alphabetical lists are interesting to read. Did you skip the letter "K"? I could not find a K list.

armyfamilyok said...

Great list for TT!! Thanks for the share!!

Farrah said...

We didn't really incorporate read-alouds into our schooling until this summer, and we are truly enjoying it. I started with a series of books full of children's literature that were popular when my mom was a kid, mostly folk and fairy tales. We got a late start on the Sonlight history, so we are only two weeks in. However, I wanted to tell you we just finished the first fictional book, Red Sails to Capri and greatly enjoyed it! Kylen LOVED my rendition of Angelo's voice
! That was an exceptionally well-written book with lots of good quality humor. :-)